CBR1100XX.org Forum

Parting out 1999 XX

Man, that XX took a major HARD hit on the left side!

Is it just an illusion, or does the front end look slightly tucked in? I'd also be interested in the forks, if you can put them on v-blocks and a dial gauge to verify their condition either way. Eyeballing fork tubes (and wheels and rotors for that matter) for straightness won't cut it, at least for me.

PM sent a few days ago, also, if the keys to the bike are original, I might be interested in the lockset. Also the Brake/clutch levers.

Thanks!

those shotgun pipes .............................. are possibly the ugliest fucken things you could put on your bike

butt hey thats just me

Next to your ugly monkey ass, you mean?

(NBL, he says, laughing nervously)

you forgot to add BIG monkey ass ,

you drug dealer you ............ and anymore shit outa you and I'll put those ugly fucken pipes somewhere else .............

if thats okay with you phillip ..........

Haven't heard anything back on PM, everything OK?

I don't know what's up here. No response to my PMs either. Hope he's OK. Either that or the PM system has croaked.

I don't know what's up here. No response to my PMs either. Hope he's OK. Either that or the PM system has croaked.

Been tied up with work, and family obligations.

I plan on moving on this this weekend, but if I dont, I have vacation time coming in a little over a week and will do it then.

I dont have a day off work until my vacation either...

:icon_doh:

Been tied up with work, and family obligations.

I plan on moving on this this weekend, but if I dont, I have vacation time coming in a little over a week and will do it then.

I dont have a day off work until my vacation either...

:icon_doh:

Np prob, thought you might have dropped it somewhere. Have fun, fun, fun with the move!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The pipes are sold.

I need to keep the oil cooler.

I have a set of ram air ducts from my turbo bike and I may have a fuel pump.

Most of this bike will be re-used and ride the road once more!

I really only need a couple of spare parts.

1. Those little black plug tabs used on the fairings....I could use as many good ones as you find. PM me if you have any available. I'm always loosing them. :(

2. The hex bolts used to attach fairings, do you have any spares of those? I've been better about NOT loosing those, but you never know.

PM sent.