CBR1100XX.org Forum

For Sale 07' ZX 14 Black Low Miles **SOLD**

Black, has the Yosh tri-oval exhaust, throttlemeisters, puig windscreen.

only 4100 miles.

$6500

WTF? BLARGH. Between friggin Dave selling his Silver BEFORE I needed one, and now you with this AFTER I already dropped money on a new one, I'm dying here. Sheesh. I would have picked this one up in a heart beat. He's got the flies pulled and a PC3 on it too doesn't he? Luckily I'm not THAT big a fan of the 2K7 metallic black or I'd really be in anguish here. That's a great price for a bike that is in awesome shape. Good luck with the sale. What's up? Something new on the horizon?

Damn!! A few months too late for me too. Instead of the C-14 I could have some $$$ left over for bars, a shield and bags. Black is my color too. Now I'm buying used body parts so I can have an extra set to paint black during the winter. Good luck hope it sells quickly.

Got your PM

here are the pics

You will have to excuse the quality of the pics..Dan took them.

He hasnt been able to get his camera working right.

I asked Dan about the trade and he said that he would like to get the cash, he is thinking about buying a new sled this year, and another bike possibly in spring...he has had his eye on the K1200S for a long time.

Black, has the Yosh tri-oval exhaust, throttlemeisters, puig windscreen.

only 4100 miles.

$6500

WTF? BLARGH. Between friggin Dave selling his Silver BEFORE I needed one, and now you with this AFTER I already dropped money on a new one, I'm dying here. Sheesh. I would have picked this one up in a heart beat. He's got the flies pulled and a PC3 on it too doesn't he? Luckily I'm not THAT big a fan of the 2K7 metallic black or I'd really be in anguish here. That's a great price for a bike that is in awesome shape. Good luck with the sale. What's up? Something new on the horizon?

I know! The worst timing....sorry about that Anson!

Dan didnt pull the flies or put a PC3 on his, but it was in the plans.

Im actually really really sad to see it go. I really loved that bike.

post-473-1227299165.jpg

post-473-1227299207.jpg

post-473-1227299239.jpg

is anyone from the land of cheese headed to Florida anytime soon ????

Feb. 21st

There is !

I'll have to make a phone call to work out the details if those details in the timing would work for Redd & her Mr.Redd.

PM to be sent shortly.

AFTER I already dropped money on a new one

Are you getting another 14? No way you already wore out the 06????

Bump for a great deal!!!

No way you missed his wreck, right?

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?...ic=57139&hl=

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?...st&p=656371

yeah you knew

I asked Dan about the trade and he said that he would like to get the cash, he is thinking about buying a new sled this year, and another bike possibly in spring...he has had his eye on the K1200S for a long time.

What does he want for his old sled?

AFTER I already dropped money on a new one

Are you getting another 14? No way you already wore out the 06????

Bump for a great deal!!!

No way you missed his wreck, right?

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?...ic=57139&hl=

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?...st&p=656371

yeah you knew

Thats right..... I forgot about that.......... my bad :icon_redface:

He's keeping his old sled. I have a feeling this is going to be a good snowmobiling winter. :icon_biggrin:

He's keeping his old sled. I have a feeling this is going to be a good snowmobiling winter. :icon_biggrin:

Your not helping!!! I need a cheap sled that I can keep some place besides my house (read I'm not telling the wife about it). :icon_redface:

I did......No idea :icon_eek:

Don't I feel like a shit :icon_shifty:

Phenomenal deal on that bike Anna!! Wish I could take advantage of it! Confused though.....I thought the US models had the smuggler seat, & the Euros the banana??

I did......No idea :icon_eek:

Don't I feel like a shit :icon_shifty:

Phenomenal deal on that bike Anna!! Wish I could take advantage of it! Confused though.....I thought the US models had the smuggler seat, & the Euros the banana??

Cut it out, you're confused! :icon_twisted:

The US model comes with the solo seat cowl, but it attaches by way of 4 bolts to the underside of the seat. Underneath the cowl is the full banana seat. The Euro model doesn't come with the seat cowl, instead it comes with the rear grab handle, which requires slightly different rear plastic on the top. It also comes with ABS. If you want the rear grab bar over here, you have to order that different rear plastic piece (it's small) and the grab handle which comes with the bolts necessary to fit it on the rear end.