CBR1100XX.org Forum

Nothing to see here

It isn't nearly worth that much. They are all over craigslist for half that, and some of them are new in the crate. Even if it hasn't been used much, you can never know how it has been used. Pics would help. Is that price shipped? They didn't come in that color that year.

It isn't nearly worth that much. They are all over craigslist for half that, and some of them are new in the crate

Yeah, I know but this years model has sold out and the intro for the new ones isnt for another 5 months.

you can never know how it has been used

True, butt knowing it was Logomans, you can count on it having been well used but also well taken care of.

They didn't come in that color that year.

That depends...is it the European or North American model?

$5.00 !!!!!!!!!! :icon_shocked:

Man, I wish I had that kind of money to spend on this one!!!!!

group buy ?

1. le coqxx in black

2. shotsfired in black

3. redwingedblackbird in red

Can we get this with chrome? Or do we have to order that separately?

Is this automatically adjusted or manually adjustable

Well, from what I've seen, if you turn it manually it will automatically speed up.

But they do slow down on their own after 10 or 15 minutes

group buy ?

1. le coqxx in black

2. shotsfired in black

4. XXTC - in Carbon Fiber

It's also great that these aren't available at the "Premire Site", isn't it :icon_biggrin:

Is this automatically adjusted or manually adjustable

Well, from what I've seen, if you turn it manually it will automatically speed up.

But they do slow down on their own after 10 or 15 minutes

group buy ?

1. le coqxx in black

2. shotsfired in black

4. XXTC - in Carbon Fiber

It's also great that these aren't available at the "Premire Site", isn't it :icon_biggrin:

If there is any remaing warranty I'm in - Ti for me...

Fuckers.

Update on the oops. As you have probably figured out, these aren't just your average oops. I went to a lot of trouble to source high quality oops, but you always pay for what you get.

I've got two metrosexual oops left - one used but in good condition aside from a bit of DNA here and there and one brand new one in the box. The elbows on the new one look worn, but that's how they came from the manufacturer. Don't give me a rash of shit about it.

The non-metro black oops are back-ordered. I was promised delivery on the first Tues. after the fourth Wed., but you never know.

I've got my supplier in San Fran working on the red oops. The guy's always bent over backwards for me in the past. I know waiting sucks, but be patient.

Carbon Fiber oops? You must be dreaming. Sure, CF would make a hell-for-strong oop, but it'd be much to stiff to be comfortable. Maybe I can get you some peel and stick carbon fiber decals that you can put on one of the black oops.

It was a royal pain in the ass, but I went ahead and got three of the oops done in purple. So, if anyone wants a S, M, or L in that color, give me a shout. I only got three smalls, so I'd have to order the other sizes.

BTW, none of the oops should be considered safety garments or worn for more than 5 minutes at a time. Don't come crying to me if you don't follow the instructions and a rash breaks out.

Metrosexual oops...

?

...Actually I'll probably need to get in with a special interst group for the next few years...

I can't turn black, could turn female, but can't afford/don't want to., Could go out of work, but I'd miss that, won't be old enough for AARP or such, don't currently have a handicap except that I have Republican leanings, so maybe I could practice at being gay.

Do you have a source for homosexual oops in flaming pink? That might get me a tax break or some other preferential treatment...

Royal Crown - the anti anti drug

Metrosexual oops...

?

...Actually I'll probably need to get in with a special interst group for the next few years...

I can't turn black, could turn female, but can't afford/don't want to., Could go out of work, but I'd miss that, won't be old enough for AARP or such, don't currently have a handicap except that I have Republican leanings, so maybe I could practice at being gay.

Do you have a source for homosexual oops in flaming pink? That might get me a tax break or some other preferential treatment...

Royal Crown - the anti anti drug

He said he had them in purple on hand , I think that should be gay enough especially if they match with the royal crown bag.

Try it out and let us all know the results.

Look who just wants a free oops! I'm surprised you beat Warchild to the punch.

warchild would have done this differently.

1. we would have all heard about how great oops were (used by so-and-so racers, built of unobtanium, etc.).

2. he would have orchestrated the group buy, once he'd safely received his own oops, either steeply discounted or for free.

3. then, he would have told us that he tried to use the oops in some mythical hotel and the owner asked if he had anything to do with cbr1100xx.org (which remains, to this day, one of the single most unbelievable fabrications in the history of the internets).

4. then, once the group buy had gone hopelessly tango-uniform (say, for example, that the supplier didn't anodize the oops or the oops later developed severe leaks), he would have moved on to the next target, safely side-stepping suspicion because none of us has the internet doesn't have a memory.

i'm sure i'm missing something.

skull? feedback?

Look who just wants a free oops! I'm surprised you beat Warchild to the punch.

warchild would have done this differently.

1. we would have all heard about how great oops were (used by so-and-so racers, built of unobtanium, etc.).

2. he would have orchestrated the group buy, once he'd safely received his own oops, either steeply discounted or for free.

3. then, he would have told us that he tried to use the oops in some mythical hotel and the owner asked if he had anything to do with cbr1100xx.org (which remains, to this day, one of the single most unbelievable fabrications in the history of the internets).

4. then, once the group buy had gone hopelessly tango-uniform (say, for example, that the supplier didn't anodize the oops or the oops later developed severe leaks), he would have moved on to the next target, safely side-stepping suspicion because none of us has the internet doesn't have a memory.

i'm sure i'm missing something.

skull? feedback?

The only thing missing is that, after he's done with whichever vehicle he installed his free oops on, he tries to sell the now-used oops at what used to be the full retail price before the manufacturer raised it -- and he tells you what a great deal it is.

So, what is the bottom line? How much for the oops? If it is going to be over $35 I am out.

If you have to ask, you can't afford one.

Send at least double what you think an oop would cost, and I'll send you a bill for the difference.

So, what is the bottom line? How much for the oops? If it is going to be over $35 I am out.

If you have to ask, you can't afford one.

Send at least double what you think an oop would cost, and I'll send you a bill for the difference.

Well that sounds fair. I will actually send you three times the estimated value. I will also get back to you with the shipper I will be using. I will need you to pay the shipper with the extra funds I have sent you and refund me any difference. I will be sending a cashiers check. It is the safest way.