CBR1100XX.org Forum

Please Delete

Selling my 2008 C14. 10,800 miles, brand new tires (continental) at 10,300. Muzzy Full exhaust (muzzy cans, ZX14 header, professionally welded left side hanger), Bixenon HID, Fresh oil at 10,000, CalSci +5 windscreen, stock windscreen, like new, never dropped, not a scratch. $9500 firm. Located in southern NJ. Must sell fast or not sell at all, if it does not sell in a couple weeks it will be back off the market. Price is very firm. Includes centerstand but it is not installed, will have to be modified to work with Muzzy pipes. Factory single sided exhaust also included.

Thanks.

muzzy10.jpg

muzzy11.jpg

muzzy12.jpg

muzzy13.jpg

muzzy14.jpg

muzzy15.jpg

muzzy16.jpg

muzzy17.jpg

Nice..........

• 1 month later...

Oh Boy this might be too good to be true. Insane price as stated!!!!! I guess I have to start NOW twisting the WAR departments's arm and put my Bird up for sale Bad timing though before X-Mas and all...

Why do these deals happen so far away from me dammit !!!!

It's just not fair.

Although I waws and still am in the market for a ZX-14, I think I could be happy with a Connie too.

Shit.

I am shipping the goldwing to British Columbia for $750 you can ship that for less. And it's still a smoking buy.

He might even split the shipping?

Why can't you sell your wife instead??? :icon_twisted:

Great deal on a kick ass bike shame I am broke and can't even think about it. :icon_wall:

CBRRR, you've got first dibs.

Give me a couple days, I'm trying to work something out where I can hang on to it. Please understand, I in no way want to sell this bike, but a situation came up where it seemed to be my only option. I have another road I'm taking to raise some cash, if it works out I'm going to try to keep the bike. If it does not, you're first in line.

Hope you understand. I will be in touch by Tuesday.

Later,

Sounds good...just let me know. Thanks