CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB rear tail/cowl

I got an excellent one off of eBay two years ago. It's been sitting in my basement waiting for me to put it on the bike. I'll be doing that in the next month or so, so if you haven't found anything by then, I can sell you my old one. It's in 97 black, and has a crack at one of the bolt holes. It also has flush mount turn signals attached to the rear of it, but otherwise is in good shape.

I got an excellent one off of eBay two years ago. It's been sitting in my basement waiting for me to put it on the bike. I'll be doing that in the next month or so, so if you haven't found anything by then, I can sell you my old one. It's in 97 black, and has a crack at one of the bolt holes. It also has flush mount turn signals attached to the rear of it, but otherwise is in good shape.

looks like it might take awhile to find one so keep me on your list. hit me up when you get ready if i dont find one before then. thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I have a tail cowl off a '97 available. It has a couple of scuffs and a small crack near the

back. Would that be of any help? I have no idea what it's worth; make an offer. I can take

pics if you want to see it. Finding a box to ship it in would be tough, though.

• 3 weeks later...