CBR1100XX.org Forum

(Please Remove)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, being as you don't want to pay insurance, drop it off at my house and I will cover the insurance on it. And ride it.

There's a little love for ya. :icon_biggrin:

No responses at all...not even a sarcastic jab or two...where's the love?

No, they used all the jabs up on me Bio....typical gang up, pile on job too !!

The Love........?? Here..........?? Nowhere to be found........at least they mentioned your Bike while they were yelling at me. Heck, they don't even believe I own a Blackbird.

....and this is another part of my "attitude" - humor.

No responses at all...not even a sarcastic jab or two...where's the love?

Wrong time of year. At least in the northern part of the country, most people don't want to spend $6,000 right before Christmas and let the bike sit there for 4 or 5 months.

1SDMF, just a little sensitive?

Price Reduced to $5,800...What? No responses at all...not even a sarcastic jab or two...where's the love? :icon_whistle:

I got one but....... boy is this one tempting to put it away....

Yeah I know, bad time of year but I figured I would put it out there anyhow. I'm not in a hurry to sell. I'll probably pull it in a couple weeks and re-list right before Spring at the original price.

I am also considering putting the stock pipes back on, reducing the price and selling the pipes separately.

However, this time of year did not stop me from buying a new FJR so there might be one or two people looking for a special "end of season" bargain.

Honestly if I had a bigger garage I would just keep it but I have no room to work with four bikes in there. :icon_confused:

It's only the wrong time of the year for half of the USA. Let's not forget about the other half that doesn't have to worry a lot about the seasons. Only problem there is - it's not a local sale then, shipping costs, etc.

Also, Bio - don't get discouraged about it either. And certainly don't let the price beaters get to you, especially on any forum. I've noticed how quick the actual owners are to beat the pricing down of the same Bike they own.

Keep it on CycleTrader - stay up on the ReFresh Ad thing there and let it go - even if it takes until next Spring. But don't let others make you feel bad for this n that. Seems to be the thing to do on a computer.........

.......Hell, I posted two pics of my "new" '03 and NOT ONE person spoke a positive word.......

And yea, I agree about buying anytime of the year. You have more time to do your "homework" in the winter months, the downtime can be rough, and there isn't anything else to do - so wtf, buy something and look forward to the spring !!

Trying to keep it real Bio - that's all.

Thanks for the positive words but I wasn't getting discouraged at all. Like I said, I'm in no hurry and it's a great bike at a great price. Same with my Valkyrie I'm trying to sell. I'd rather wait for the right buyer who understands the value than give it away out of desperation. Fortunately I don't have to at this time.

Doh! :icon_redface: Both are very nice bikes!

Thanks! Got a couple people coming to look at the Valk this weekend. I just can't stand to see them sitting there. They need to be ridden and there is no way I can put in enough seat time to justify four bikes. It's like keeping animals in cages.. :icon_confused: