CBR1100XX.org Forum

BB with 2Bros shotgun

Hope it sounds better than it looks...

+1 not a big fan of the shotgun look either.

Quoted from ad

All stock except for the double-sided Two Brother pipes ...........$5800 is a very firm and committed price. So please no bargainers, you will be shot down

Little steep ay ?????

Hope it sounds better than it looks...

+1 not a big fan of the shotgun look either.

Quoted from ad

All stock except for the double-sided Two Brother pipes ...........$5800 is a very firm and committed price. So please no bargainers, you will be shot down

Little steep ay ?????

Just a little. I paid $4,000 for mine in '05 with 16k on the clock.

That looks like my old system! :icon_doh: Mine was LOUD! It made my XX sound like an open class racer! I sold it because I'd get a headache if I rode without earplugs... and, to me it just didn't look right - it wasn't symmetrical with the back of the bike and it didn't flow well with XX lines.

That looks like my old system! :icon_doh: Mine was LOUD! It made my XX sound like an open class racer! I sold it because I'd get a headache if I rode without earplugs... and, to me it just didn't look right - it wasn't symmetrical with the back of the bike and it didn't flow well with XX lines.

That's cause you're suppose to replace the cans with ones made for the ducati

gallery_1231_179_950.jpg

The shotgun sounds great, but after having them on for five years I'll trade them for some quiet stocks in really good shape... anybody...

Seriously?? I'd take you up on that. :icon_surprised:

Come to the dark side, Will....

721_darth_vader_fighting_luke_skywalker.

I got a set of stock pipes that have been collecting dust in my closet for the last 5 years...and those do look like they have a lot of the "dark side" in them.... :icon_evilgrin:

The shotgun sounds great, but after having them on for five years I'll trade them for some quiet stocks in really good shape... anybody...

Matt:

I have stocks in my garage.

You have a deal. Let me know when you're going to be in town, otherwise we can do the swap at WiXX