CBR1100XX.org Forum

1988 VTR 250

Sold tonight for $1300. Anyone have stock pics for my daughter to make some money on while waiting to get her MC license?

Sold tonight for $1300. Anyone have stock pics for my daughter to make some money on while waiting to get her MC license?

Stock pics of what, the VTR? There's some on here that I posted up a while ago, and I can email you some if you want. Mine was the white/turquois/magenta color scheme. Great colors if your name is Don Johnson.

I sold mine for $1600 last year to a guy that had one back in the day. Said he got rid of his because his buddies told him it was too gay :icon_lol:

Here's the link...

Miami Vice called

I actually meant Stock pics as in I want to set her up with an E-Trade account to learn with and bet some $$$.

As far as the VTR goes I dropped it off tonight to a kid that goes to Brown University. He couldn't be happier he already rode it around for an hour with the fork seals completely blown even though I told him it was BAD idea. I figure it will be back on Craigslist this fall or early spring in slightly rashed condition.

Now that's not very nice you uppity Connecticutite ,I really have no idea what you call people from Connecticut that was the best I could do :icon_rolleyes: I can't believe I didn't PICK up on my poor grammar the first OR second time :icon_redface: Newport Folk Fest is this weekend are you heading over?