CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pazzo Adjustable levers

Hooplehead

Got my adjustable clutch a while ago from a member here (AWESOME PRICE!!) :icon_whistle: Since it looks and operates so superbly, it makes my brake lever look like ass! I remember reading about Honda redesigning their stock lever because the wind drag made the brakes apply at speed. My question is this : Do the Pazzo brake levers have this issue w/high speed brake actuation? Going to be a while till I can afford one, but just wanted to know if I could drool w/o worry. Thanks

post-3948-1217348808.jpg

I remember reading about Honda redesigning their stock lever because the wind drag made the brakes apply at speed.

I don't believe that it was actually activating the brakes, what was happening was at very high speeds the drag was enough to make the "brake light" activate not the brakes :icon_whistle:

That's not a Pazzo lever thats a CRG:

CRGClutch_RADIAL_long.jpg

Pazzo:

d_925.gif

If having them match matters to you, I kinda like the machined drilled through look. Don't know if they are stonger though. I'm sure the CRG's are more expensive.....

I don't know anything about the long ones---I have the Pazzo shorties. At least on the short ones it's way hard to imagine the XX going fast enough to put any noticeable pressure them. One thing nice about the short ones is---if your bike goes sliding down the road on it's side---they most likely won't break as the bar end weight takes the main hit. I have tested and found that to be true on the brake side. Scuffed the ball on the end just a little but that's it.

Sure like my Pazzo's----------happy trails kel