CBR1100XX.org Forum

ABS Complete fairing kit

They look pretty decent, I might try to get a black set from him this winter when I start my tear down and restore project. The fairings on mine look like they have seen 70k hard miles (heck, they have!).

Thats a nice set. Good price.

I sent them a message about other parts,And colors. I might go for this also. There response. but know word on grab rail.

No, the fuel tank is in metal so we haven't produced it. And we have made the mirror cover as well. Black, blue and gray will come in short time.

The XX kit is pretty simple as far as parts go I bought a 900 kit from him and the pieces are ok at best. from 5-10 feet it looks nice but if you are nit picky then dont bother. The clear coat isnt the best either.

Yeah I only just saw this kit this morning myself and wondered what the fit and colour match would be :icon_confused:

$600 odd wouldn't even get a nose cowl here in Aus :icon_nono: :icon_eek:

The XX kit is pretty simple as far as parts go I bought a 900 kit from him and the pieces are ok at best. from 5-10 feet it looks nice but if you are nit picky then dont bother. The clear coat isnt the best either.

Are you sure it the same seller, there are tons of sellers on ebay selling 900 kits, Dont want to tarnish the wrong seller, He has be getting mostly excellent/good reviews on his kits. I would buy that kit if it had mirror covers included.