CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB....back. Yellowbird

I know this a loooong shot, but its been about a year and 3 moves since I sold my Yellowbird to a gentleman from northern California. I lost all the contact info for the buyer and am trying to make contact with him. If you are that guy or know him, please contact me at your convenience. This was the original ad:

Mileage is 38,800

McCruise Electronic Cruise Control

Low Beam 4300k HID conversion

Spiegler brake line kit

Dual Star Heated grips

Heavy bar end weights

National Cycle Cheetah SST Windshield

Zentime Mirror Extenders

GIVI Wingrack 3-case mounting (50L case included)

Datel Voltmeter

Carbon fiber front fender

Red Fox cf rear hugger

ART carbon tank protector

EBC HH brake pads

K&N Air Filter

Newly installed DID 530ZVM chain and pair of JT sprockets NIB (+1 front, stock rear)

Switched powerblocks with relays

plugins for widder vest & garmin III/V/Streetpilot III

Homebrew Fenda Extenda

Radiator guard

LED brakelight on wingrack

GenMar Bar Risers (not installed)

Bike is registered in California.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Berti Levy

blevyibr@yahoo.com

didn't think to look on ebay.....doubtful its the same ride, can't imagine it would be worth stripping the bike of every farkle, there were a helluva lot of them. thanks for the heads up, though.

I noticed the CA plate in his pics, mileage at 44k, and the clincher for me is that paint job. There are some yellow ones out there but that bike if remember correctly had that white trim. Looks like a stock clutch line but the brake lines look custom (Speigler), Tank protector on there, Pretty sure I see mirror extenders, Def some heavy bars ends on there, I think I see a hugger on there...Maybe contact the seller and he could give you better info on the farkles?

I think that was the same bike on ebay. That bike was for sale on advrider.com for a while. It had all the stuff on it then. Looks like somebody parted out some goodies.

didn't think to look on ebay.....doubtful its the same ride, can't imagine it would be worth stripping the bike of every farkle, there were a helluva lot of them. thanks for the heads up, though.

I noticed the CA plate in his pics, mileage at 44k, and the clincher for me is that paint job. There are some yellow ones out there but that bike if remember correctly had that white trim. Looks like a stock clutch line but the brake lines look custom (Speigler), Tank protector on there, Pretty sure I see mirror extenders, Def some heavy bars ends on there, I think I see a hugger on there...Maybe contact the seller and he could give you better info on the farkles?

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, you are one lucky bastard! That, and things seem tight around dis here blackbird community! Best of Luck. Next time. . . DON'T SELL THE BIRD! :icon_oldman: The kids . . . . maybe, the bird. . . .NO WAY! :icon_slap: