CBR1100XX.org Forum

KBC FFR Flip Up modular Helmet, Beautiful, $135 Shipped, Clovis Ca

Sold pending funds

I bought this helmet for my sister but it's too big , The guy I bought it from said he only used it for one week end, then got a different helmet, and you cant even tell it's ever been worn, it's beautiful.

It came with a tinted Shield that we are keeping because when we sale this helmet we will buy her another helmet of the same type in size small, I don't even think the clear shield has ever been used, it comes with the helmet bag, and manual, and the helmet is as new, beautiful paint scheme in gloss, some of these helmets come in a flat finish, this is not one of them,

The shield is very easy to remove and the front chin bar flips up easily, even easier than the Shoei multitec .

This helmet is a size Med, but I think it fits like a LG, even the Helmet harbors web sight confirms most folks go down one size in this line of helmets, I wear a MD in Arai Corsair, Shoei RF1000 or X11 and KBC Racer full face helmets, but this line of KBC in med is too big for me, or my sister, we need a small, so if your a true MED, this helmet will probably be loose on you, if your very tight in a med, or a LG it should fit your perfectly

You can read the Helmet Harbors review here,

http://www.helmetharbor.com/Products/Produ...5#OurEvaluation

Asking $135 Shipped Fed Ex ground to Conus. or $120 local pick up.

IMGP0498.jpg

IMGP0497.jpg

IMGP0499.jpg

IMGP0500.jpg

IMGP0502.jpg