CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB VFR Bars

I want some VFR Bars. Please, before I breakdown and spend a weeks paycheck, sell me yours and I'll have gas money left to use them.

I want some VFR Bars. Please, before I breakdown and spend a weeks paycheck, sell me yours and I'll have gas money left to use them.

I was in the same boat as you, didn't want to spend a lot, and no one had a set here when I was looking. So someone gave me this advice, so I'm passing it along to you, cause it worked.

Go here ->http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php?

Post up that you're looking for a stocker set of bars, cause those guys get raised bars for theirs as well. I was able to pick up a set for $40-$50 I believe. They were brand new.

Good luck!!!

Jay

I was in the same boat as you, didn't want to spend a lot, and no one had a set here when I was looking. So someone gave me this advice, so I'm passing it along to you, cause it worked.

Go here ->http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php?

Post up that you're looking for a stocker set of bars, cause those guys get raised bars for theirs as well. I was able to pick up a set for $40-$50 I believe. They were brand new.

Good luck!!!

Jay

Thanks Jay, now I am a member of that board too. I feel like a trader! No worries, I know where my padded room is. WTB has been posted.