CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: 1991 CBR1000F WTB: Blackbird

The next logical step for me is a Blackbird, but I should sell my current ride before purchasing a newer one. Integrated tail light, Corbin seat, Vance&Hines exhaust system. $2500. kropelin@frontiernet.net 612-414-4846 -Dougpost-6567-1208139922.jpg

have a bird in mind? mine is on creigslist right now for 4k but I wont charge that to a member here. Ima update my gallery with the cregislist pics of her. if it intrests you drop me a line. Buy mine or not - you WILL NOT regret a blackbird. I paid 6k for mine about 2 years ago and LOVE it. problem is im 6'6" and need cushy seats and not-so-sporty pegs. Concours 14 in my future (spelled it right that time).

have a bird in mind? mine is on creigslist right now for 4k but I wont charge that to a member here. Ima update my gallery with the cregislist pics of her. if it intrests you drop me a line. Buy mine or not - you WILL NOT regret a blackbird. I paid 6k for mine about 2 years ago and LOVE it. problem is im 6'6" and need cushy seats and not-so-sporty pegs. Concours 14 in my future (spelled it right that time).

Dude! I am in Jax, send me some info and pics! :icon_rolleyes:

Just put a post in this thread with a 97' Bird for sale. http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?...c=53055&hl= my bike is in RI but I usually trailer a boat back from Lauderdale in the spring and might be able to deliver the bike anywhere between RI and FL.

Integrated tail light, Corbin seat, Vance&Hines exhaust system. $2500.

Nice looking ride - should go fast - I just watched two go for more than that on fleBay...

Good luck.

I guess it will have to go on ebay.

That's a great bike and I sold mine last year around this time for $3200. I posted it on this site: http://www.cbrforum.com/forumid_36/p_1/tmo.../smode_1/tt.htm and on the local craigslist. Got a number of hits within a couple of days of the ad's hitting and it sold quickly. Good luck and remember, timing is everything - coming into the best time of year to be selling a bike, at least in the frozen north...