CBR1100XX.org Forum

Progress report

TPXX

Wes...you gonna make it over to Jennings next month. Would love to oggle your sexy ass.

I'd like to but the previous weekend I will be in Defuniak Springs doing my scuba certification. Can't work 'em both in. Gonna miss ya'll!

• 2 weeks later...

Impressive Wes. That's awesome. I bet I wouldn't even recognize you right now. You are definitely going to have to get before and after pics posted at some point. They are good self-motivators as you see the progress.

I still have belly fat and love handles so I don't see the changes in myself, but my wife and everyone else does. Having the pics helps you visualize the differences. Take them at each 10 pound mark going forward. I will do the same.

• 2 weeks later...
Holy shit Wes. This is great! I can't wait to see you.

Thanks! I'm a little disappointed, only made 237 today. :icon_biggrin: The best thing is I'm having fun with this!

Wes that is great news. I was telling Michelle about your progress today and we are all so very proud of ya. Keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...

I am the proud recipient of a new to me workout machine. It is a Weider Pro Power Stacker. I have to get it reassembled and then learn how to do the exercises on it. You have to configure the cables for different exercises. It should allow me to do most weight lifting routines though. I'm planning on doing this a couple times a week mixed in with my walk/jogging for three or four days a week. Should help give me some tone instead of just flab. Best of all it was free!

• 3 weeks later...

SO I got on the scale this morning in my skivies (a little mental imagery for you perv's) and was below my goal weight! I'm happy, relieved and scratching my head over how to proceed now. I've changed my life so to speak and now I have to change that routine again to find some equilibrium. I may take a que from Tim and see about loosing just a little more and then try to build back with muscle. Have to do a lot more nutrition research as well. Low calorie got me here but eating the right foods for weight maintenance muscle development will be a little different.

I think this is my final update so thanks to all of you for your support! It has been a rewarding experience.

Wes, first off, congrats on sticking with your plan long term and meeting your goal, must feel fucking great.

That said, your road was much longer than mine, but I know how you feel. Once I reached my goal weight I was kinda at a loss. I had applied a fair amount of energy and discipline to get where I was (again, no where near what you've done) and it felt wrong to just stop when I seemed to have some direction and motivation.

Switching focus to building some muscle mass and general strength training has redirected my focus nicely. It'll be a lot of the same things, tracking diet, exercise, ect, but with a new focus/goal. It may be time to turn the page, but keep with it, whatever direction you take.

Now, where's the pics of you in your underwear? Dean is too polite to ask, but I know he wants to see them.