CBR1100XX.org Forum

New Additions to Bike Bits

The cost of all Honda OEM bolts is crazy high !

Jaws wanted a bunch ofthe dimpled fairing bolts so I worked a deal with Directline Parts for quantity discounted pricing for 250 bolts. That was the only way I could get a decent price. I could have bought the Frankenbolts at the same time but was not sure if there would be a demand for them so I just added a couple dozen of the regular Fairing bolts for Bike Bits onto Jaw's quantity order. Jaws bought 200!

If they sell well then there will be another quantity order in a couple months that very well could include some of the Frankenbolts.

I can save people alittle money mainly by shipping through the Postal Service in padded envelopes. Shipping costs are getting crazy high as well.

Do I order directly from you off this forum or would you prefer I purchase from your website?

John, i saw aomething called shrooms on your site, what is that? :icon_redface:

they replace the upper fairing bolt and give you tip-over protection. they are a Mushroom (Shroom) shape piece made out of UHMW just like frame sliders but are only strong enough for stationary tip-over protection. Made by Jaws in England.

ANd why in the hell have you not tried to pitch anything to me John? Is my cash not good enough for you?

I will need 1 of the larger bolts or none of them if I go with shrooms.

ANd why in the hell have you not tried to pitch anything to me John? Is my cash not good enough for you?

I will need 1 of the larger bolts or none of them if I go with shrooms.

You don't count Adam !!

Tho it may have to do with haveing to see that fugly Pug Head waving back and forth on every post you make !! :-)

NBL Bro.