CBR1100XX.org Forum

03 BlackBird F/S drag or street bike

Time for a new project. Selling my 03 Bird that I bought new in 05, has 3300 miles started out with a turbo and motor was built around it. Sold the turbo changed over to n20 but I have not sprayed it yet. If you want a streetbike or a race bike this one will do both. Here is a short list of what it still has, and I am sure I will leave some stuff out.

Motor is 1mm over, Elton did the bore and block work

JE 9.0:1 forged turbo pistons

Falicon rods

procut trans

cable clutch conversion

billet fuel rail w/big injectors

external fuel pump w/ 1:1 reg and gauge

2inch oil pan

AirTech glass tank w/ a brand new spare never used just like it still in gel coat

AirTech 10 over glass tail

Trac 10 over arm w/axle adj.

billet clutch basket

MTC multistage lockup clutch

quick access clutch cover

forks cut and re-valved

Fox twin clicker rear shock

Brand new n2o 2.5lb bottle never filled, and system

dry shot billet spray bar in the air box

Schnitz window switch

Schnitz 2 dial progressive controller

pcIII and a pcII for the timing

co2 air shifter

and a boat load of other stuff that will go with it

the motor pulled 140hp in Feb. I have not sprayed it yet because the clutch was set up for the turbo. I have ordered some softer springs and will continue to test and tune on it. The new CBR1000RR will be out later this month and my budget (wife) will not allow me to get anything else until the Bird finds a new home. I built this thing strong! if you have access to a turbo you can make big power with this solid foundation. Or if you just want to bracket race on sunday and drive it to work on monday, this is your machine!post-5137-1205105097.jpg I am asking $7500 for everything, that is a very cheap price for what I have spent trying to get it this way. (The rods, pistons, and trans cost me $2000) if you have any questions give me a shout. Thanx