CBR1100XX.org Forum

Fender Eliminator for 2002 Blackbird?

Sorceress

Am I just internet challenged or is it really not out there? :icon_wall: I can find fender eliminator kits for the '96 to '99 but nothing for the 2002 Blackbird. Will the one for the '99 work on my 2002? Inquiring minds want to know! :icon_helpsign: Ideas? Thoughts?

:icon_biggrin:

Actually, that's exactly what I was looking for - nothing major and out of this world but just enough to clean up the back end! "Mr. Hacksaw", noted. :icon_evilgrin:

Don't suppose you've got a close up view of that so I can get a better idea of where to make the cuts? :icon_biggrin: please please pretty please :icon_biggrin:

Actually, that's exactly what I was looking for - nothing major and out of this world but just enough to clean up the back end! "Mr. Hacksaw", noted. :icon_evilgrin:

Don't suppose you've got a close up view of that so I can get a better idea of where to make the cuts? :icon_biggrin: please please pretty please :icon_biggrin:

here is Mr hacksaw that was done on my bike prior to me buying it.

post-10179-1203894600.jpg

I'm too lazy to search, but there are threads out there about this subject. Some cut the stock fender to just under the rear taillight and cut a hole in the bottom of the taillight lens to light up the license plate. You can then glue/epoxy a piece of plexiglass to cover the hole.

Some cut the stock fender to just under the rear taillight and cut a hole in the bottom of the taillight lens to light up the license plate. You can then glue/epoxy a piece of plexiglass to cover the hole.

Yep, that is what I did until I got the LED integrated tail light, can't do that with it.

here is Mr hacksaw that was done on my bike prior to me buying it.

That's perfect. Thanks :icon_biggrin:

I've picked up the integrated tail light too so she's gonna be looking sexy for this season :icon_evilgrin: Not to mention I won't have to worry about my license plate getting bent anymore :icon_confused: