CBR1100XX.org Forum

Backlash adjustment

02XXCA

I can't seem to find the rear balancer Idle gear shaft! I can clearly see the Rear Balance Shaft and pinch bolt and the Front Balancer shaft, but is there a third(the rear balancer Idle gear shaft) as the picture definatly shows a third.

I found it, damm know I have to try and get to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_rolleyes:

post-1763-1191973906.jpg

I can't seem to find the rear balancer Idle gear shaft! I can clearly see the Rear Balance Shaft and pinch bolt and the Front Balancer shaft, but is there a third(the rear balancer Idle gear shaft) as the picture definatly shows a third.

I found it, damm know I have to try and get to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_rolleyes:

post-1763-1191973906.jpg

What the hell ya doing in there?

BTW once are bikes are back together and we have a nice day, lets go somewhere!

The pic was from MrBadExxample's similiar post, I was ablt to loosen the pinch bolt and adjust the idler shaft to reduce the tranny noise and hopefully some vibration without stripping it down to the level he had.

Yes we will definately have to go for a ride once I get it put all back together.

• 1 year later...