CBR1100XX.org Forum

For all you Pro Oiler guys

haWHYnXX

Just getting around to hooking up the Pro Oiler and need to be sure about which speed sensor wire to tap into.

If I got it right, the snap connector/wire harness is under the tank on the left side of the bike under a huge mushroom rubber cover with a lot of other connectors, right?

If so, the connector that I believe is correct has green, black, and pink wires and the actual wire that needs to tapped is the pink one.

Just want to be sure before I do all this work for nothing.

Thanks all.

Tap the wire when it comes off the speed sensor, which sits right on top of the transmission. I am taking my tank off this evening and I will let you know which wire it is. I want to say it is the pink/green, but I am not certain.

I have a 97 and I used the pink wire.......

I have found that the earth connection in the little black box is very very very important, It kept disconnecting and after calling the manufacturer traced the problem to the connection in the little black box..........

what oil are you using Phillip?

Mack

I have a 97 and I used the pink wire.......

I have found that the earth connection in the little black box is very very very important, It kept disconnecting and after calling the manufacturer traced the problem to the connection in the little black box..........

what oil are you using Phillip?

Mack

Used Motul from my oil changes. I have a ton of it. I save all my oil. When the fucking arabs and mexicans take over my land I am gonna dig a bunch of holes around the place and contaminate my well. Fuck 'em. That'll show 'em