CBR1100XX.org Forum

Bought a treadmill !

DaveK

Well..I took the plunge. Spend 3K on a very good treadmill. Bought a TV for the 2nd bedroom to watch while on it...and then snatched a new pair of sneaks.

Gonna start with walking, then hopefully get back into running. I ran the NYC Marathon in 95 & 96 and the Long Island Marathon in 97 & 98.

Wish me luck !

http://www.smoothfitness.com/products/smooth_93.htm

Sweet! Stick with it, sounds like you know what you are doing already. I got my wife back into running a couple years ago. She is so addicted to it now, gets the runner's high and everything :grin:

She just came back from the Chicago marathon, she is doing the Sacramento marathon in December, and we're flying out to Houston in Feb for another there! I love that she loves it.

Me on the other hand, I tend to do the bare minimum. I'll jog about 8 or 10 miles a week, mostly with her. I figure as long as I don't go below that I'll be able to maintain my diet habits :grin:

Keep us posted on the progress!!

Dave WTF, you could have given me 2K and I would ran behind you down the street whipping your bare ass with a belt. What a work out that would be. :lol:

Good luck bud, stay with it.

Ken