CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB Bagster tank cover

Where can I buy them new?

Cima International in Chicago. Go to Google and search Bagster. That will lead you to a French site. Look for a distributer in the US. As far as I can tell, you need to call Cima. Remember that the Euro colors are different than US colors. My 2001 Red (called Light Claret in Europe) is actually a 2000 color in Europe. I have seen a color chip chart on the internet but when I tried to print it and hold it up to the bike it didn't look right. Too many variables.

I haven't decided to try the "Light Claret" or just go black. Let me know how you like it.

Trying to find a used one is about impossible. I've watched e-bay and the boards for a year. (although I did buy a tankbag off e-bay to fit the bagster.)

I got mine and two bags for it off eBay... I think the total cost for them was about $175 shipped for all three.... one separate transaction for one bag, and I got the other bag with the tank cover.

Damn!

Yeah, but I've excellent luck with deals on eBay... just gotta wait for them. I got a set of VFR bars for $40, and my brand new Wing for $3k under MSRP.

• 5 weeks later...
:icon_whocares: A man of your means shouldn't sweat the petty things. I you had bought it when I first posted you'd have been money ahead since the dollars worth shit now. If you wait much longer you'll be paying for the damn thing with pesos. Man up! We don't shop.............WE BUY!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm far too close to NYC and Jews to pay RETAIL.

:icon_biggrin:

And I used up my last Pesos at Advance Auto Parts.

Hooplehead. :icon_slap:

• 2 weeks later...