CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB - a better fork setup

Sorry I don't have any parts to sell, but I do have a suggestion. I had my forks done by GPSuspension.com . They offer a valving kit that really improves the forks. I don't know how it compares to Traxxion. The ride is much more controlled now. It was a huge difference from stock. Dave is a great guy to work with too.

I had my forks done by GPSuspension.com . They offer a valving kit that really improves the forks. I don't know how it compares to Traxxion. The ride is much more controlled now. It was a huge difference from stock. Dave is a great guy to work with too.

+1. Last winter I had the GPSuspension revalve done and also had them put in new

springs (Race Tech, I think they were, set for my weight and riding style) and it made

a big difference in the handling, especially when paired with the Penske shock I put on

the rear at the same time. The other Blackbird forum ran a group buy on the fork work

back then, which saved a few bucks on the package, but even at full price, it would be

worth the money, IMHO. And I agree, too, with the sentiment on Dave Hodges; he's a

great guy to work with, and I believe he really knows suspension science.