CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: cbr stickers

I had a shop print me up some cbrxx stickers. I did NOT design them myself (no legal issues please!).They turned out awesome! The black is in carbon fiber, and the sticker is actually silver. I am assured they are of high quality viny and adhesive. So. . . if anyone wants some, he'll sell 'em to me for about $10 each. The sticker measures 7 x 3 3/4".I aint trying to get rich, so I figure $10.50 each shipped U.S.A. is fair. I will also include a clear sticker to cover the original with. Trust me, I did this to some car centercap wheels, and the car wash won't blow 'em off!, even after 3 yrs! I can get these in most sizes. Anything up to the above size will cost the same. Anything larger may cost more, the vinyl aint cheap and I may have to tube send it. He also agreed to cheaper if we can get a group buy. It cost me $20 to get the damn thing started, so help me get that $20 worth! The vinyls seem to stick to my bike well, even though it is textured black. I hope to put these damn things everywhere! Let me know guys and gals. -Shane

post-3948-1197659005.jpg

I screwed the vinyl a little putting it on, totally my fault.

Can you tell me if you want a personal check or money order, and where to send ?

PM sent GMAN. anyone else want these, I am going to get a run made wednesday 12/19/07. Check or money-order, I don't care. PM me for the address. Thanks -Shane

That logo would look good on the back of the "Batman" jacket...hmmmmmm... :icon_scratchhead:

That logo would look good on the back of the "Batman" jacket...hmmmmmm... :icon_scratchhead:

I bet it would angee! :icon_shifty: I am hoping I'll match my bike soon :icon_hump: