CBR1100XX.org Forum

1995 Suz. RF900 engine only. ~13K miles

I currently have a 1995 Suz. RF900 engine, 936cc? with 13K orig. miles. Selling everything listed below including the engine for $125 plus shipping & handling must sell.

No pics at the moment. & would estimate shipping $200+ easily (very heavy)

All electronics-ECU,instument cluster, all wiring headlight switches,kill switches etc..., Hyd. clutch both handle & actuator on motor, full exhaust (little rusty) slip on V&H needs repacking, carb's,throttle cables,choke cables, airbox, spair new magneto/gen., probably more too.

yes it is mine, was planning to put together a turbo project with it but realized sorty after the difficulty in turbo tuning a carbureted bike, it is more than I wanted to tackle.

I have read these bikes were capable of 130+ rwhp with a jet kit & slip-on so the power is decent, with good potential.

Been in storage for about 1yr with ports plugged. Let me know. Will get pics up in a few if any are interested.

Yes the parts are rare. Bike was only made for 4 years 94',95',96',97' ?

I have been trying to sell it off & on for about 1 year, but no one serious has replied, I even posted on a suzuki forum & still nothing.

Nothing wrong with any of the components just need to cut my losses & send to a good home. I have well over $800 invested in everything. Would make a great "rat rod" bike project.