CBR1100XX.org Forum

SOLD - Power Commander III Serial for '02 and '03

I've replaced my PCIII serial unit with a USB unit (to get the finer RPM control and

accelerator pump feature), so the serial unit is for sale. The unit is 100% functional

and is currently loaded with a modified version of Adam's (beyondwacko) custom map;

I modified it from the PCIII USB version to work on the serial version. You can, of

course, replace that map with other maps; many are available from Power Commander.

I'll also include the 9V battery adapter which allows the unit to be powered for map

downloads without the ignition having to be turned on. And, of course, the software

utility CD is also included. You'll have to supply your own serial cable.

I'd like to get $125 for it, plus actual shipping costs (should be about $10 or so to

anywhere in the CONUS).

Edit to add: Sorry for the omission. This is off my '03 and fits 02' also.

I've replaced my PCIII serial unit with a USB unit (to get the finer RPM control and

accelerator pump feature)

I assume this is for an '03?

If it would work for my '99 I am interested.

IF the pc3 serial is from an 03' model, it will not fit a 99' due to it's connector's being different ?

accelerator pump feature)

I assume this is for an '03?

If it would work for my '99 I am interested.

I don't think this will fit a '99.

The PCIII USB should work on a 99'(I think) because the PCIII doesn't connect at the ECU, it connects at the injectors and the TPS.

Actually, this unit connects between the ECU and the injectors and TPS by inserting

into the harness. If I recall correctly from Power Commander docs, this fits only

the '02 and '03, but possibly also the '01.