CBR1100XX.org Forum

Cheap dual H7 HID Kit

Keith

Just heard about this guy on rec.motorcycles:

Clicky

Dual H7 HID 6000k for $48 BIN, but $40 shipping (WTF?).

Has anyone here done business with him? If so, is the product any good?

Seller's payment instructions

18 months warranty. Please email me first before sending it back. I accept paypal only. Same postage worldwide. I am shipping from Hong Kong using postal airmail. Usually I ship within one working day. Shipping takes 7-14 days. Usually around 7 days. Hong Kong post office charges by weight and not by volume. Therefore, the shipping charge for 2 pieces is roughly double. Thus, I can only offer a small shipping discount.

Even though it's 18 months on the warranty, I'd be less than willing to not only have to pay to ship it to China but also wait the 7-14 days to get something back.

Oh, then there's the $40 shipping. Does ebay or paypal reimburse for shipping in the event there is an issue?

Does ebay or paypal reimburse for shipping in the event there is an issue?

Nope

Shippers with high shipping are just trying to fuck the system. They don't pay fees on the shipping, sell a $70 item for $45 and $45 shipping on Paper... They pay less fees than $70 +$20 for shipping :icon_dance: