CBR1100XX.org Forum

Miata for sale

I have to finance some projects, and this is the easiest way to do it. Not my choice, but I'm limited in my options at this point in time.

1993 Mazda Miata...excellent condition for its age and year. Red, 5 speed, alloys, recent top with glass window, hardtop available. Here's the Craigslist ad. I can assist with delivery anywhere in the 48 states if you can cover my expenses. For anyone on the forum, take $400 off the Craigslist price...that's firm....less than that I have other options.

http://elmira.craigslist.org/car/465068612.html

Obviously, more/better pics and descriptions available for those with an interest.

Thanks.

Yep...and it runs just fine. Keep in mind that the 1.6 Miata engine was originally designed for a turbocharged purpose, and in its naturally aspirated form, is quite robust and long lived. I would take this car without any qualms to California tomorrow, if you give me 15 minutes to change the oil before leaving.

Yes, I've seen Mazdas go 300,000+ and keep going and going... Mazda, Toyota and Nissan are my faves, followed by Honda. I just bought a Mazda MX6, and I love it! If I didn't need back seats for the boys, I'd be all over this one! Ante up, boys! You KNOW you want it. :icon_evilgrin: