CBR1100XX.org Forum

Rare blackbird wrist watch new 1997

Was looking at that earlier. Very tempting since I own a 1997, and that was the dealer giveaway, but hell, i never wear a watch, and my bike has one on it already! See, if honda was thinking, they would've left off the clock and sold more watches!!

Ok, that makes sense now. When I clicked the link, it said it was already sold. So I thought you had got it and were re-selling it, or there was a couple of them available and only 1 left.

Anyway, it's been sold, and was sold just after your post.

Too bad. Would have loved that.

mesmerizing boobies....

oh wait.. watch. Boobies.

wrist watch.... avatar boobies.

Read text... watch boobies.

click on picture. Watch boobies.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, it takes me 3 or 4 times as long to read a thread when you post in it.

Bun

mesmerizing boobies....

oh wait.. watch. Boobies.

wrist watch.... avatar boobies.

Read text... watch boobies.

click on picture. Watch boobies.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, it takes me 3 or 4 times as long to read a thread when you post in it.

Bun

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Looks like the seller has another HERE-IT-IS

I sent him a note to see if he'll ship to Canada. If not, anyone here want to get it for me and ship it to me? (I'll pay the cost, postage and your troubles).

I sent him a note to see if he'll ship to Canada. If not, anyone here want to get it for me and ship it to me? (I'll pay the cost, postage and your troubles).

Mike I will buy it hoping for another one myself. I would like to have one just for nostalgia sake. I will send it to you for cost and hope for another one to appear for myself.

It is now sold with a note asking for another one to buy immediately also.

John

I dropped him a note and he said that he just posted another one (so much for rare..hehe). However I couldn't find it. So I sent him an email asking for him to hold it. I'll keep you updated (maybe I can grab a couple).

Ok, I ended up picking it up. With the CDN dollar (which paypal is really making money on) I got it shipped to me for 62 bucks CDN. If there was no shipping, it was only going to cost me 46 bucks. Nice.

Hope he puts up another for John.

Rare !!!

I got the first one and got an email letting me know that there isanother available now also.

Since you got what you wanted, I will keep the one I got for myself.

Glad it worked out for you in Canada eh!

Wish I could afford the nice Seiko Honda watch but $375.00 is out of my price range for a watch.

I do like this one just because of the history. I probably will not actually wear it, instead I will just keep it in its can !

I got mine in the mail on Saturday.

This guy has quite a few of these !

They can't be that rare!

I only wish I could afford the nice Seiko Honda Watch but at $375.00 I have to settle for the $50.00 model.

I don't plan on wearing it, just displaying it in my curio cabinet with other unusual Honda and BlackBird memoribilia (sp?)

It's nice how everyone looks out for each other...and we all win because of it!

I had someone to ship it to if needed. I had someone looking out for cool items for me. I feel so special