CBR1100XX.org Forum

Motorcycle Cover $43.18

For sale, black & silver Dowco Guardian Weatherall Plus XXXL, $43.18. The cover is in very good condition, no rips, no tears, not used much at all really, which is why I'm selling it. I think it's less than two years old. Easily fits over a blackbird with full bags (side cases and top case). In the photos the cover is over a XX with a Givi topcase. Typical online price for the XXXL size is $70.00

FWIW, it comes with a carry pouch. Good luck getting the cover back in it.

Rather than violate the manufacturer's copyright, here's a link to the product. Dowco Cover Guide

post-1763-1193955176.jpg

post-1763-1193955229.jpg

post-1763-1193955321.jpg

Okay, I gotta ask- $43.18? WTF?

Because I'm rainman. See Richard Petty, not ours, I'm talking about the King of Nascar, #43. And Richard Petty lives in NC, which was one of the original 13 colonies. And Dowco covers are made in Wisconsin, the 30th state. And 30 + 13 = 43. The words "Guardian Weatherall" have 18 letters. Which leads to $43.18. See I am rainman. :icon_duh:

Seriously, I dunno. I sorta figured with a weird price people might look at it more.