CBR1100XX.org Forum

Car SOLD!!! ..1997 Crown Vic

Sold to a local friend

Gee, thanks guys :icon_rolleyes:

It shows 341,000 on the odometer, but the engine, tranny, front end and rear axel (as well as almost everything else) have all been changed multiple times over the life of this car. It also has the NEW INTAKE

That's a Ford, they make replacement parts

there, fixed that for ya :icon_thumbsup:

bump. i'll mention it to the neighbor kid, he's looking for something different.

Thanks. It's actually a pretty good car, considering it's a Ford...lol I've had no problems with it. Thing's built like a tank. It's just rear-wheel drive, and I like a standard front-wheel drive.

• 2 weeks later...

Sold

LOL...do you honestly think I take any of you seriously?? NOT! :icon_lmao:

I ended up selling to a friend. Didn't know her hubby needed a car till I saw her at the bar Saturday. Worked out good for both of us.

I ended up selling to a friend. Didn't know her hubby needed a car till I saw her at the bar Saturday. Worked out good for both of us.

So.... will this person still be your friend when the car blows up? Guess it won't matter since you'll have moved, huh?

So.... will this person still be your friend when the car blows up? Guess it won't matter since you'll have moved, huh?

She aint buyin without a full rundown on the car. You know I ain't like that sugarplum... :icon_evilgrin::icon_twisted::icon_biggrin::icon_whistle: