CBR1100XX.org Forum

2005 CBR600 F4I 900 miles Fresno Ca $6,000 OBO

Price reduced to $5,500 OBO

My wife has decided to sell her F4I, as you can tell by the miles she doesn't ride it, last year she rode off onto the side of the road on the dirt shoulder and dropped it at about 10MPH, there are some minor scratches on the fairing, I replaced the stator cover already and I was going to order the fairing but she told me to sale it instead, she is retiring from the Army and she doesn't want the payment, the bike is financed with our credit union As of 10/14 it had exactly 900 miles on it, it will probably be slightly higher when sold since I will be taking it down to my wife's Army unit to show it there.

The bike is stock with the exception of a Puig DB shield, and a DIY fender eliminator I made for the bike, it has LED signals along with the proper flasher unit so the lights flash at the proper rate. email me at scmyattb1@comcast.net for as many detailed pics as you would like, we are asking $5500 OBO,

redd-1.jpg

IMGP9523.jpg

z29.jpg

z25.jpg

Man, I wish I had the funding in place for this bike!!! This is Suzi's dream bike......color and all. It is by far the prettiest of the later F4i's and will make someone a great ride. If you still have it in a few months, PM me and maybe we can work something out!!!

Man, I wish I had the funding in place for this bike!!! This is Suzi's dream bike......color and all. It is by far the prettiest of the later F4i's and will make someone a great ride. If you still have it in a few months, PM me and maybe we can work something out!!!

I love it too, it's also Candy Glory Red, just like my 01 XX. I call it our baby Blackbird.

• 2 weeks later...