CBR1100XX.org Forum

Dyna Beads balancing your tires

Texhoss

Wheel weights have been around for many years, but are no longer the only solution for trucks, commercial vehicles and motorcycles. We want you to get the highest possible tire mileage by using our products.

The way we do this is by offering a Dynamic Balancing Solution, a high-density ceramic bead that, when easily installed, continuously balances your tires as you drive. The amount of material will distribute itself in weight and position dependent on the balance requirements of the individual tire.

The result is a smooth, vibration-free ride, derived from our balancing media that is always repositioning itself as the tire wears. If you own a pickup truck, commercial truck, motorhome, RV, tractor trailer, motorcycle, or similar vehicle, and want to get rid of those wheel vibration and tire cupping problems, then you need to move up to Dyna BeadsĀ®!

For motorcycles they claim........

You simply won't believe the ride...

Glass smooth ride, every time, all the time.

Dramatically longer tire life

No rebalancing

No spoke or rim weights

Eliminates tire cupping.

Easy to install

Your motorcycle dealer won't want to do it the old way once he's tried Dyna Beads!

See your sizing chart here.

http://www.innovativebalancing.com/?gclid=...CFTyKOAodwlf8EA

Our shop tried those on some of our Heavy trucks...

Sometimes it seemed like it worked, but...

other times it seemed like it made the tires so off balanced, the trucks wanted to shake themselves right off the road.

Basically it was to iffy, so it all sits on the shelf now. I wouldn't even consider putting them in a motorcycle tire, now that's a truly scary thought.

Not to defend them, but I read that if you don't have enough beads the tire will not balance. No more cupping of the front tire is a nice thought!! I sure wouldn't want to be the first to try this, but interesting info, and concept!!!

Not to defend them, but I read that if you don't have enough beads the tire will not balance. No more cupping of the front tire is a nice thought!! I sure wouldn't want to be the first to try this, but interesting info, and concept!!!

what is the cost?, how much goes in the tire? how do you get it in the tire?

depending on cost I'd give it a go...........................

Although an out-of-balance tire can cause cupping, it is not the main reason that front motorcycle tires have this problem. Braking and cornering forces are the main reasons. The tread pattern on the tire can also make a difference in the severity of the cupping. If you know another rider that doesn't use their front brake a lot or maybe someone with a cruiser, look at their front tire. I'm betting it's not cupped nearly as bad as the average sportbike front tire.