CBR1100XX.org Forum

Ti-Force Full System... Anyone Using Them??

DrDyno

Exactly what Byrdman said. Based on mostly on what Northman said on this forum I bought one and love it. Sounds great, much lighter than stock and seat of the pants tells me it is a quicker bike.

Brian

Exactly what Byrdman said. Based on mostly on what Northman said on this forum I bought one and love it. Sounds great, much lighter than stock and seat of the pants tells me it is a quicker bike.

Brian

Where'd you get the system and how much was it? MSRP is somewhere in the $1200.00 range. YIKES!! :icon_shocked:

I was envious of Northman, so a couple years back, I went the Gaybow TiForce setup. I think the price was 1k shipped from Hard Racing .com

Sounds good without being obnoxious and the bike pulls harder than with my old Yoshi full system. I am not running a Power Commander.

You will like it

What did you do Northman, go so fast that you blew the mirrors off? :icon_biggrin:

:icon_cool:

Actually, I took that pic in November, and the last time I rode it was at Shannonville in October.

I can never remember... CRS..? :icon_confused:

Does this system allow the retention of the center stand?

Yes, but you need an alternate stop. J's centerstand stops were modeled after Chris' (northman), which I think was included with the system.

Regardless, the system will clear the centerstand, which I believe is your main question.

Yes, but you need an alternate stop. J's centerstand stops were modeled after Chris' (northman), which I think was included with the system.

Regardless, the system will clear the centerstand, which I believe is your main question.

Yep... Thanks Redbird...

Yeah, what Tim said.

The stop was included with the system.