CBR1100XX.org Forum

flashing auxillary tail lights

spicholy

I saw these on a BMW Gs ? today. They really caugt my eye when he hit the brakes. Much more so than the main break light. Has anyone used these on a Bird before.

Flashing LED taillights

Flashing head lights....flashing tail lights....CHOO CHOO train air horns, full leather suits, armor all over you, carbon fiber boots, titanium gloves, back braces, finger splints, neck protectors....

Jesus....just take your car.

P.S. I have an LED brake light on the Wing and it is BLINDING...I love it. :icon_redface:

Jesus....just take your car.

Uh, I thought that's what a Goldwing is. Only missing two wheels.

NBL

:icon_whistle:

I have those exact ones, except mine are the black case instead of chrome, and cost like $15...

The thing I didn't catch when I picked them up was, they don't flash at the same rate all the time like the $50 ones do. The rate varies with the voltage. They do work well, but it was just something I noticed. I wouldn't buy the $50 if I had to do it again. I'd buy the same $15 ones again.

Mike

Thanks for the replies guys. I think I just may try to find a set locally. If not, I will order a set. I like the rectangular ones as opposed to the Knight Rider style because the continue flashing as long as the brake light is active. May help in a long wait at a traffic light where someone may come up behind you after 6 seconds.