CBR1100XX.org Forum

Site log in problems

Para045

I seem to be having problems with needing to re log in every so often as this site will not "remember" me even though the "remember me" box is ticked, eg I had to log in on Mon but not Tue & Wed even though I went on here on several different occaisions, but had to log in this morning :icon_confused:. Also when I log in the boxes do not always remember my log in name and password as normally if I logged out and clicked on the log in name box and hit "P" up would come "Para045" - my login name and it would put in my password automatically but it does not do so :icon_confused:

I have had the problem everyday since our last crash. Never got logged out before that last crash, but now do. I have cleared my cookies, logged back in telling it to remember me and later when I come back I am not logged in. I haven't changed anthing on my end for a while.

I have had the problem everyday since our last crash. Never got logged out before that last crash, but now do. I have cleared my cookies, logged back in telling it to remember me and later when I come back I am not logged in. I haven't changed anthing on my end for a while.

Yep thats it, also when I tried posting my original message it would not go to "post new topic" until I tried going back and forward several times, and then again for this post - clicked on quote and reply several times before this screen came up :icon_think:

I have this problem both Mozilla and MSIE7 - a pain in the ass when you're logged in and select a link only to get the login screen coming up AGAIN.

Have cleared caches, reset cookie settings to default, etc... no improvement.

I have that problem every so often it tells me an error has occured and i need to log back in. It is not just on my computer but also when i log in from my cell phone.

Well I logged in here at work tonight and then left the computer for ~ 1 1/2 hours and came back and found that I needed to log in again although the problem with the remembering my log in name and password was not pesent :icon_confused: is it a time out problem as well :icon_confused:

• 3 weeks later...

This is occuring for me as well, but it doesn't log me off. As soon as I close my browser, it wants me to log in next time. Never use to do that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use