CBR1100XX.org Forum

Orange Wings

Bandit XX

[attachmentid=6334][attachmentid=6333]Painted the 03 Black Bird. What do you all think. Not just orange but also has blue pearl overlay.

I think you're a closet Philadelphia Flyers fan :icon_whistle:

I like those wings, maybe not in orange because I don't like orange, but it really doesn't matter what I like.

Do YOU like it? 'Cause in the end that's all that matters. Hell I just bought a VTR 250 in White, blue, turquoise, and pink, and I kinda like it :icon_lol:

I think wings look gay... but that's probably cuz I've only seen them on ONE bike in particular.... usually lacking a rear tire with tread. :icon_razz:

But like Brett said, it only matters what YOU think of them. (And what whoever's pant you're trying to get into thinks!)

I like it, think about painting wheels the same color.

Right on that is the kind of feed back I was looking for. Thank you.

I was thinking maybe the lips of the rims would look good painted to match. Think it might be a bit much painting them all. Just my 2c.....

Oh... you didn't tell us what KIND of feedback you were looking for. You just asked:

Painted the 03 Black Bird. What do you all think. Not just orange but also has blue pearl overlay.

This happens every so often here. Some asks for people's opinions, and then doesn't like what they have to say.

You don't seem to get where JBowen's coming from. Have you ever seen his bike?

Oh... you didn't tell us what KIND of feedback you were looking for. You just asked:

Painted the 03 Black Bird. What do you all think. Not just orange but also has blue pearl overlay.

This happens every so often here. Some asks for people's opinions, and then doesn't like what they have to say.

You don't seem to get where JBowen's coming from. Have you ever seen his bike?

No I haven’t Seen J Bowen’s Bike But I know what he meant and I was just joking around. The real reason I wanted some feedback is I really am not sure if I like it and wanted some input on ideas to make it look better like Painting wheels or outlining the wings in a different color or some other ideas.

Shit, that's what I was gonna say.

I hope you live far enough from Indiana to avoid being mistaken for a big moonshine-swillin' goober!

Your aviator is really mesmerizing I found myself being hypnotized. I was watching it for what I thought was a couple of seconds and I looked at the clock and an hour had gone by .LOL

Bowen's bike has the same wings on it, just white.

White?? :icon_naughty:

IPB Image

Powder Coat the wheels or rotor carriers. My wheels are powdered two colors, extreme chrome/gloss black and the rotor carriers done in a bright red.

:icon_cool: