CBR1100XX.org Forum

Throttle meister

Bought a new (new to me) 98 with throttle meister installed. I installed new grips and now the locking part doesn't work so well. Called throttle meister today and explained my problem. They said they would send me a friction sleeve and some shims free of charge! I wasn't even the one who purchased the original product from them. That is great service. Their only stipulation was that I told a few friends...which I have now done

:grin:

• 3 months later...

I just had the same thing happen to me.

Didn't realize mine was installed incorrectly, until Redbird pointed it out at NeXXt. Emailed Throttlemeister to ask them how to purchase the parts, and got "Send us your address, and we'll mail them to you" as a response.

Parts shipped out the next day, absolutely free of charge!

Awesome customer service to reply very quickly, and take care of the consumer like that.

• 1 year later...

I live about 20 minutes from the company that makes the throttlemeister (I think its Marker Machine) or something like that...

I bought a TM, couldn't get it installed right. They said "come on up"

I told them I'd be there in a 1/2 hour. I drove up there, when I got there, they had already set up one of those portable aluminum frame awnings and were waiting OUTSIDE with tools in hand.

GREAT guys.

They even have my XX with TM's installed pictured on their website.