CBR1100XX.org Forum

PCIII Custon Map

twolfe

Here are my dyno results. 99 with scopian slip-ons, PCIII, and K&N air filter. I've only ridden it breifly, but it feels real smooth. So smooth it felt like it has less power, until the front end started to come up in third. It never power wheelied in second before.

post-2107-1159307144_thumb.jpg

Here are my dyno results. 99 with scopian slip-ons, PCIII, and K&N air filter. I've only ridden it breifly, but it feels real smooth. So smooth it felt like it has less power, until the front end started to come up in third. It never power wheelied in second before.

You must be a "lightweight" for that thing to come up in third. I have not even had the pleasure of my bike wanting to lift in second. Then again, my bike is now lowered adn I tip the scales at 205ish. Are you running stock gearing as well ?

I just had my bike tuned a few weeks ago and I picked up about 6 hp and extended the powerband to 11K+ rpm. Let me know if you want to give mine a try. I'll email it to you on request.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a '99 w/ K&N filter & aftermarket slipons. Which PC am I to use the PC II or PC III?

Well, I was once told it was the PC-II, but their web site now suggests it's a PC-IIIusb... IPB Image

Linky ==> CBR1100XX Power Commander #102-411

It depends on when you got the PC. My '99 has a PCII, but the PCIII has become the offering in the last few months (since June or so?).