CBR1100XX.org Forum

pc111

XXSTAR

how long have you had your PC111. would you buy another one? did you have a pc11

before you got the pc111.

when my pc11 was working right I like it seam to have more low end power.

someone posted that they sent their pc11 back to PC and they sent them a new one.

how long ago was that, thanks Ron

how long have you had your PC111. would you buy another one? did you have a pc11

before you got the pc111.

someone posted that they sent their pc11 back to PC and they sent them a new one.

Hey Ron,

I just got my PCIII last week. I have both a baseline dyno run with out it and and one with it installed and mapped. I didn't get a major boost in low end but I did add about 3-5 ft/lbs from 2K rpm to 5K rpm. I was also able to finally get rid of that power falloff above 9Krpm. I'll post next wednesday what I was able to gain in performance at the drag strip.

I never had a PCII so there's nothing I can say about that part of your question. Sorry.

how long have you had your PC111.
6 months.

would you buy another one?

I didn't pay for this one but at that price sure....ok maybe not.

did you have a pc11before you got the pc111.

Nope.

Sounds like a good one.

They don't make PCII's anymore if you send it to them maybe they will kick you up to a III? :icon_think:

My PC2 was not working properly 4 months ago, and it was replaced for a new one.

Last month same deal for one of my customers. No questions asked, just replaced. We only payed international shipping. Mine was 5 years old...... Great service!

Replacing the PC2 for a PC3 when having a problem is not good service! You will need to do new Dyno-runs, because you can't copy the maps. These PC's operate differently. The PC2 changes the incoming signal into the EFI-computer, and the PC3 changes the outgoing signal.

My PC2 was not working properly 4 months ago, and it was replaced for a new one.

Last month same deal for one of my customers. No questions asked, just replaced. We only payed international shipping. Mine was 5 years old...... Great service!

Thats good to know they still support the older PC.

Replacing the PC2 for a PC3 when having a problem is not good service! You will need to do new Dyno-runs, because you can't copy the maps. These PC's operate differently. The PC2 changes the incoming signal into the EFI-computer, and the PC3 changes the outgoing signal.

Obviously what I meant is sometimes when a product like a PC2 is no longer made the maker will replace it with the newest incarnation that possibly being the PC3, seeing as how they are no longer selling them.

And of course without saying you would need the maps that correspond to that particuliar model.

Obviously what I meant is sometimes when a product like a PC2 is no longer made the maker will replace it with the newest incarnation that possibly being the PC3, seeing as how they are no longer selling them.

And of course without saying you would need the maps that correspond to that particuliar model.

it is just my luck " O lucky me " I called them about mine and they told me that they would not replace it, how did you get them to replace yours, do you know who you talked to? thanks

it is just my luck " O lucky me " I called them about mine and they told me that they would not replace it, how did you get them to replace yours, do you know who you talked to? thanks

I didn't get mine replaced I volunteered my bike for the R&D for them to make a PC3 for the 99-00 model birds and got to keep it as a result.

Sux they won't work with you on yours.

I am a dealer in Holland. I shipped the PC's to the Dutch importer, and it was fine. I just got a remark about the sticker with serial-number which was no longer there..... Without it they will normally not repair or replace.....