CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pilot Power front/Road rear

Dotetcher

Just put them on this weekend. I've been running Metzler Z6's since I bought this bike 2 years ago. Been through maybe 4 or 5 sets. I like the Michelins alot. I was a little nervous about them because of a recent thread stating they were (the Roads anyway) abit hard and slippery. No chicken strips on these tires right now. Bike handles very well and even got some comments from my pillion about how much smoother the bike seems to ride. I'll have to agree with her. Did both Interstate and twisties, wet and dry this weekend and the bike did seem smoother on all surfaces. I'm very satisfied so far.

Pilot sport rulez, i got the same pair of tires on my bike and they rule! :icon_cool:

PS But i can't run more than 5-6000km with one set...

Pilot Sport is a different tire....

He's running Pilot Power & Pilot Road. The Sport is even softer than the Power....

Any comparison between Pilot Road Front/Rear vs Pilot Power Front/ Pilot Road Rear?

NONE AT ALL!!

With just changing out the front to a Power, it was a big enough change that I couldn't hold a line for shit for the first couple times railing, because I was used to having to keep pressure on the bars when in a turn, but with the Power front, you put it at a lean angle, and it just kindof stays there... it gets a little better with a Power rear also, but the biggest difference I noticed was with the front...

Mike