CBR1100XX.org Forum

Anybody have a V&H SS2 4 into 1, or a Yoshi Zyclone (4-1

Motobeagle

Jer, all the feedback I have ever heard is the Akra 4-1 is the best "full" system you can go with. My V&H slip-ons were loud. I don't think I have ridden with anyone with the Yosh system on the XX. It is relatively tame on Travis's ZX-9 and he has the race can.

Why don't you stay with the hi-mount play. Isn't that what you really want??? Something a little more original then some "also ran" system. More then one way to skin that cat (literally and figuratively).

MaXX

Why don't you stay with the hi-mount play. Isn't that what you really want???

Yeah, but you see, now I'm pissed off. I like to fuck with people when I'm pissed off. I usually go after their wives or daughters, but now that I'm happily married, that's off. So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now what?

Can't you see how embarrassing it will be riding down Rte. 80E., with my new Aerosteesh, and a stock exhaust? The horror!!!! The ensemble, Man!!!The ensemble!!! :cry: :twisted:

Mac,

I love you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the links, and the effort. I'm just being a little bitch. You know me. I have a feeling :twisted: that (shortly)everyone will be appreciating you. Maybe see you tomorrow.

My bro-in-law has the VH SS2 on his 1000F. Im not sure if its a 4-2-1 or a 4-1 but I am sure that its loud. It sounds good...just too much volume for me. As for the Yosh I would be very surprised if its anywhere close to loud if its a Zyclone. I have dual Yoshs and they are really quiet. I've had it described as going from barely audible while cruising to sounding like an Indy Car when I wind it out.