CBR1100XX.org Forum

lower the rear of the bike

jurek

I have a spare longer link to lower the rear of the bike. Is any advantage to lower the rear compare to stock. Iam working on my rear right now so any quick responce would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Jurek

I have a spare longer link to lower the rear of the bike. Is any advantage to lower the rear compare to stock. Iam working on my rear right now so any quick responce would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Jurek

If you don't end up using the lowering link let me know. I may be interested in it.

If you don't end up using the lowering link let me know. I may be interested in it.

What do you want to do with it. Ihave also extended swing arm and cluchless shifter. Jurek

What do you want to do with it. Ihave also extended swing arm and cluchless shifter. Jurek

I like getting to the drag strip a couple times a month if I can. Living where I am in S. Florida, there aren't all that many turns to deal with, so, I'm not worried about draggin' the lowers in turns. The extended swingarm you have......... how much over is it than stock?

I like getting to the drag strip a couple times a month if I can. Living where I am in S. Florida, there aren't all that many turns to deal with, so, I'm not worried about draggin' the lowers in turns. The extended swingarm you have......... how much over is it than stock?

bike was set up 8" back it could be 4"more eighter way. i have comlete bolt on set up with brake bracket,long chain, everthing is like new. One my need only longer brake lines. jurek

I've got a holeshot. It dosen't use any kind of motor and cable. It has a switch that you mount down by the shifter and attaches to the shifter arm with a spring. It is basically an ignition kill that you can set the amount of "down time" to take the pressure off the transmission to shift it. It works good, but my switch went bad and I haven't replaced it.