CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pazzo Levers

The Krypt Keeper

I remember the group buy for them. Saw Bob the Fishes in West Virginia and was curious if they are worth the $200 for them?

I have the stockers adjust perfectly for my riding style, was curious as to what advantage the Pazzo's would have over the stockers other than looking really cool.

I remember the group buy for them. Saw Bob the Fishes in West Virginia and was curious if they are worth the $200 for them?

I have the stockers adjust perfectly for my riding style, was curious as to what advantage the Pazzo's would have over the stockers other than looking really cool.

I asked that same question during the original group buy..

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?...96&hl=pazzo

First off they just look damn cool! Second you get more adjustment from these levers than you do the stock levers. Honestly for the average user the only improvement noticed is the look. For some riders with smaller hands the levers give them the option to adjust the lever closer to the grip reducing rider fatigue.

Mike

CTSmoto

and Randy said

If you do alot of riding. There is alot less fatigue in your hands and fingers. They are alot more comfortable and conforming to you, when you are using the clutch and brakes. They just give a more positive feel and feedback.

I've been running the long CRG's (identical to the Pazzo but alot more expensive) on my street RC for a few years now. When I ride a bike with stock levers now, it just feels weird.

They're damn nice looking though after taking a good hard look at my stock levers. But I don't know if I'd see the benefit of putting them on my bike for anything other than asthetics.

They look cool as shit and provide more adjustment. They feel great in your hands, well finger tips actually :icon_wink: I would definitely buy them again.

Contact Mike at CTSmoto IIRC I got them for around $160 after the group buy. YMMV

Thanks for the info Joel and Airborne.

I would like a lever a little more closer to the grips. I seem to have somewhat short fingers and prefer a smaller diameter grip as it don't fatigue my hands as quickly also.

Then the Pazzo's are for you :icon_wink:

What Airborne and Randy (BDAZ XX) said. I got them after the group buy for about $160 from Mike at CTS Moto, too. Like them so much, I've been asking him if they will ever make them for the FJR. Good news is that a couple of weeks ago he finally said that those would be available soon.

I got the silver ones for my XX, so the colored bling wasn't a factor, even though they look a lot nicer than the OEM. Reason I love them and think they're one of the best things I bought (instead of the buyers remorse I expected to have): comfort and natural feel for clutching and braking; better control and less fatigue at the end of a long day.

I got a set of shorties on the group buy thing. Those things are perfect. I did go for a bit of bling factor with black levers with adjusters for my redbird. The comfort compared to the stockers is well above expectation and I would buy another set just for that. Additional advantage to the shorties is the bar end will take the brunt of a tipover and you won't get nailed for a lever as well. DAMHIK!!!

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=35487

SCORE!!!

Looks like you can get them for $145 shipped to your door... damn nice price.

Thanks for the link, but has anyone checked the Pazzo web site? The XX isn't even listed as being available.

Anyone think this is just an oversight on Pazzo's website? OR something we should be concerned about?

Jay

SCORE!!!

Thanks for the link, but has anyone checked the Pazzo web site? The XX isn't even listed as being available.

Anyone think this is just an oversight on Pazzo's website? OR something we should be concerned about?

Jay

They weren't listed when I got mine either. I contacted Mike directly, and had them installed about 3 days later.

SCORE!!!

Jay

As I recall, it was something like this: One of the levers (clutch or brake, I can't recall) is the same as a VFR lever, so it was easy. But the other lever needed a custom block to work for an XX. Mike (CTSmoto) got that fabricated (either he, Pazzo or someone else did it) and that's how it is that he offers the Pazzos for the XX.

[They weren't listed when I got mine either. I contacted Mike directly, and had them installed about 3 days later.

As I recall, it was something like this: One of the levers (clutch or brake, I can't recall) is the same as a VFR lever, so it was easy. But the other lever needed a custom block to work for an XX. Mike (CTSmoto) got that fabricated (either he, Pazzo or someone else did it) and that's how it is that he offers the Pazzos for the XX.

Thanks for the explaination. I was sorta hoping that someone was going to say that they're all out, too late, you missed it.

Now I have to decide on the shorti or long. :icon_twisted:

Jay

Question for all you Pazzo Lever guys...

I have my clutch adjusted all the way in (setting 1). I would still like it closer, is there any further adjustment that can be made?

Obby

I have my clutch adjusted all the way in (setting 1). I would still like it closer, is there any further adjustment that can be made?

Obby

Get thicker handgrips :icon_whistle:

LOL, I do need those. I'm still using the stockers and hate them. The little dimple ones are way better. This time I'm going to try out the BMW Touring one's.

Thanks for the reminder :icon_wink:

Obby

Actually that has the opposite effect as when I got my BB I thought that if I had thicker grips they would be more comfortable, so I got some Johar foam grips and forced them over the stock grips after cutting the flange section off the end of the grips but all it did was push my hand further away from the lever and I started to get pain in the thumb/palm joint because as I used the clutch I was putting a lot of pressure on the thumb rather than the webbing between the thumb/palm :icon_wall:

Obby

Actually that has the opposite effect as when I got my BB I thought that if I had thicker grips they would be more comfortable, so I got some Johar foam grips and forced them over the stock grips after cutting the flange section off the end of the grips but all it did was push my hand further away from the lever and I started to get pain in the thumb/palm joint because as I used the clutch I was putting a lot of pressure on the thumb rather than the webbing between the thumb/palm :icon_wall:

I was just pulling Obby's chain.. Your correct though, the thicker grips increase the reach. Buddy put some thicker foam grips on his bike as he has big ass hands and some long ass fingers.. Fit him perfect cause the stockers where like him holding a No.2 pencil. We swapped XX's one day and the reach to the levers were way out there, and the bigger grips hurt my hands cause they were like me trying to palm a basketball.

I can reach the lever pretty well in the #1 position, especially if I don't let it go and just keep it in just before it engages the clutch. I do need grips though. Like you said Krypty about the pencil thing. My hands are way too big for those little bars. I have to wear huge winter gloves just to be able to ride the bike right.