CBR1100XX.org Forum

Fianlly got the '99 Bird mapped...

MileHi

Earlier this week I took the Bird in for a Dyno tune. After having put a few miles on it since tune, I'm quite pleased with the results. Baseline run of 131.52 HP last run of 132.44 HP. Not a major gain, but that's not what I was after. The tune DID smooth out the power delivery... It feels much more linear from off idle and throught the mid range. I'm happy with the "tuneup" she got!!! Curious to see if the gas mileage is any better.

Earlier this week I took the Bird in for a Dyno tune. After having put a few miles on it since tune, I'm quite pleased with the results. Baseline run of 131.52 HP last run of 132.44 HP. Not a major gain, but that's not what I was after. The tune DID smooth out the power delivery... It feels much more linear from off idle and throught the mid range. I'm happy with the "tuneup" she got!!! Curious to see if the gas mileage is any better.

Cool! What exhaust do you have? Do you have an K&N? You should upload your map to the Power Commander map thread. Oh and is it a PC2 or PC3?