CBR1100XX.org Forum

Clocks wanted

cleggben

Had an issue with the R/R , all hell let loose , Battery , lamps, R/R all foocked. And also me clocks got caught up in it. Fried the circuit boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am living out in the middle east (expat) and getting clocks out here is proving to be somewhat of a nightmare!!!!!!!!

Costing me fortunes calling UK scrap yards and as yet to no avail.

The state of the clocks I need is not an issue as I really only need the circuit boards behind the speedo and the rev counter

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Ben

Had an issue with the R/R , all hell let loose , Battery , lamps, R/R all foocked. And also me clocks got caught up in it. Fried the circuit boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am living out in the middle east (expat) and getting clocks out here is proving to be somewhat of a nightmare!!!!!!!!

The state of the clocks I need is not an issue as I really only need the circuit boards behind the speedo and the rev counter

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Ben

What year, and in km or miles?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Ben

What year, and in km or miles?

2000 Injection Kph , but to be honest I'm not fussy Kph or Mph.

Ben

I've got a set with ~38K on them, with a set of Delta GFX white plates installed.

Send me your email addy, and I'll email you a pic tonight.

cleggben@gmail.com

Theres a few clusters for the FI birds going on ebay right now I think. If you fried the RR, battery, and cluster, you might want to check the rest of your charging system as well (ie, stator). That might be fried too. :icon_think: