CBR1100XX.org Forum

HID

stewmg

I emailed Andy to order the kit for my bike and he emailed me back asking which bulb my bike took. My bike is a 2000. Don't they all take the H7?? I had read through most of the posts and was surprised when he asked. I had specified to him that it was for a 2000 blackbird. Could someone who has installed drop a reply to confirm. Thanks...Mark

I emailed Andy to order the kit for my bike and he emailed me back asking which bulb my bike took. My bike is a 2000. Don't they all take the H7?? I had read through most of the posts and was surprised when he asked. I had specified to him that it was for a 2000 blackbird. Could someone who has installed drop a reply to confirm. Thanks...Mark

Yuppers... H7 is the bulb you want... 4300° K to 6000°K is the temp of the bulb you would want if you are after the HID for quality light... Not blink... 4300° or the 5300° bulb is the closest to high noon daylight...

i put silver star H7 bulbs in my bike. very bright and not yellow, you can pick them up at canadian tire lol. thats where i got mine.