CBR1100XX.org Forum

Post tire change saftey warning.

redxxrdr

I'm sure most know this. Pump your brakes a few times after you change brakes, or tires. You will have expanded the calipers to get the disk in, and with worn pads, you may need three or four good pumps to get your brakes back.

Not the thing to find out when you really need to stop.

I'm sure most know this. Pump your brakes a few times after you change brakes, or tires. You will have expanded the calipers to get the disk in, and with worn pads, you may need three or four good pumps to get your brakes back.

Not the thing to find out when you really need to stop.

Yeah the best part of having to change my wife's brakes all the time in her cars is the look on her face when she first backs out the driveway and the brake pedal goes to the floor a few times. :)

:icon_twisted:

NO ONE complains more about the state of her [life, relationship, size of her house or kitchen or cupboards, work, financial circumstances, etc. etc. etc.] than a woman. If that offends someone, I'm sorry, but that is what I've seen in every relationship I've been in for the last 35 years. And this while living in what was the richest country in the world with the highest standard of living, most conveniences, and most rights and opportunities for women. I mean: JEEZE, please STOP -- it's NOT that BAD!!! Sometimes I just wish they'd listen to themselves and take note of the amount and frequency of their negativity. But don't dare say that to one. In their minds, they're the only ones who truly work hard, sacrifice and suffer. Imagine the reaction to a mug with a logo: "If you want the right woman for the job, hire a man" and the myriad of others expressing the same undertone re: men. So, . . .

Why do women have two sets of lips?

So they can piss and moan at the same time.

I'm with zypp -- better off not to be wrong all the time just for being me. I'm no longer looking for that one in 100,000 who can actually RELAX, live and let live, and NOT raise the stress level of everyone at home with her negativity and bossy style. (I assume that some like that may exist, but I don't seem to run across them and because a contrary attitude is never apparent in the initial phases, I'm tired of the BS involved in the discovery after the "ownership event" occurs.)

NO ONE complains more about the state of her [life, relationship, size of her house or kitchen or cupboards, work, financial circumstances, etc. etc. etc.] than a woman. If that offends someone, I'm sorry, but that is what I've seen in every relationship I've been in for the last 35 years. And this while living in what was the richest country in the world with the highest standard of living, most conveniences, and most rights and opportunities for women. I mean: JEEZE, please STOP -- it's NOT that BAD!!! Sometimes I just wish they'd listen to themselves and take note of the amount and frequency of their negativity. But don't dare say that to one. In their minds, they're the only ones who truly work hard, sacrifice and suffer. Imagine the reaction to a mug with a logo: "If you want the right woman for the job, hire a man" and the myriad of others expressing the same undertone re: men. So, . . .

I'm with zypp -- better off not to be wrong all the time just for being me. I'm no longer looking for that one in 100,000 who can actually RELAX, live and let live, and NOT raise the stress level of everyone at home with her negativity and bossy style. (I assume that some like that may exist, but I don't seem to run across them and because a contrary attitude is never apparent in the initial phases, I'm tired of the BS involved in the discovery after the "ownership event" occurs.)

:icon_scratchhead:

Yeah I get this a lot.

:icon_scratchhead: