CBR1100XX.org Forum

No-mar tire changer

Red J

My buddy and I have one. It's one of the best tools we've ever bought. I can change a tire in about 5 minutes and not break a sweat. I also bought the tire balancer and love it. I highly recommend this equipment.

Nice but not cheap.

So's my dealer.

My buddy and I have one. It's one of the best tools we've ever bought. I can change a tire in about 5 minutes and not break a sweat. I also bought the tire balancer and love it. I highly recommend this equipment.

Shit. That's the kind of info I don't want to hear. Now I must have one.

:icon_think:

Anyone got one of them?

http://www.nomartirechanger.com

I am just about to purchase one. They are made here in St. Louis and I have demo'd the changer on a front tire. In fact the wheel on the web site is my rim when I took it to the guy when he first started making them.

I will be getting the bench top model as well as the attachment that allows you to mount the changer in the reciever of your vehicle.

Kevin

I have one. I think they are expensive for what you get. Alot of it depends on technique. I am on my third set of tires with the no mar and still struggle a bit. The bead breaker attachment broke on my second tire and was replaced after 3 or 4 weeks and some prompting.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one. I think they are expensive for what you get. Alot of it depends on technique. I am on my third set of tires with the no mar and still struggle a bit. The bead breaker attachment broke on my second tire and was replaced after 3 or 4 weeks and some prompting.

Everything you purchase has risks as far as qualityis concerned. The ease of using the tool has a lot to do with technique I am sure more than be a muscle head. Not trying to be sarcastic, I learned a fewthings from watching Steve the owner that would make changing a tire a lot easier. I picked mine up two weeks ago and am probably going to test it on a cruiser tire first this weekend and give my impressions.