CBR1100XX.org Forum

$50.00 Avons ?

FiXX

I got a pair of Avon 49/50's for $50.00 a piece if I write a review of how they perform. This guy somehow gets a phenominal deal on them and wants to sell a lot of them as regular every day tires. They are listed as rain track tires but he claims they'll get the same mileage as the st avons and handle just as well. The tread design is not what is shown on Avon's web site. Anyone going to Rednexxt can take a gander at them. I'll post pics later this week. Has anyone else tried these? I have two sets because I had purchased another set before getting this deal, I just hadn't put them on yet.

Brandon

I got a pair of Avon 49/50's for $50.00 a piece if I write a review of how they perform. This guy somehow gets a phenominal deal on them and wants to sell a lot of them as regular every day tires. They are listed as rain track tires but he claims they'll get the same mileage as the st avons and handle just as well. The tread design is not what is shown on Avon's web site. Anyone going to Rednexxt can take a gander at them. I'll post pics later this week. Has anyone else tried these? I have two sets because I had purchased another set before getting this deal, I just hadn't put them on yet.

Brandon

Looks like you better put some miles on (again!!!) this year!!! :icon_dance: